Translate

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

guess what



thank goodness for chinese dollar stores.they are all over spain, even in small towns in the hinterland.
it was fun watching foreigners discover their convenient wonders  and how they started referring to those stores as the spanish call them: los chinos.

my camino kit was the bare minimum, 2 tshirts, 2 undies, 2 pairs of socks, a pair of pants and a pair of shorts plus a fleece jacket. amazing how little one needs!
but the unexpected happens; unseasonably cold weather ergo shorts went out of the equation.
what to do? look for for los chinos! i found the above for 5€. not a fashion statement :) but made of 100% cotton and they kept my legs from freezing. it was 9ÂșC at night!

guess what's going to happen to them ? ;)


neki desu
Creative Commons License 

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:27 PM

    what colour are you planning - blue??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm guessing that a dyepot is in their future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just catching up on my reading! You're doing the Camino. How exciting! It's on my bucket list but for now, I'll have to content myself with keeping an eye on your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pick a colour. Any colour!

    ReplyDelete

interaction appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...